Our team members, who form the cornerstone of our business, are dedicated to providing a full range of real estate services. Maintaining a full-time presence, we are highly skilled in the various marketing, selling, financing, and negotiating skills required in our profession, keeping client service as their top priority. Together with an efficient, professional support staff, our associates can assist you with all your real estate needs.
Commitments to Clients
- A dedicated agent will direct the marketing process, ensuring absolute discretion while keeping you informed
- We will work with the entire brokerage community to ensure maximum exposure for your property
- You will partner with an experienced agent who knows what’s going on in the market
- Through our global networks, print advertising, and strategic online marketing program, using cutting-edge technology, we will reach potential buyers in any market or price range
- We will screen all prospective buyers, and an agent will be present at every showing
- By using strong negotiating skills and full knowledge of all activity associated with your property, Premiere Properties Group will achieve the highest price and best sale
- We will oversee each and every step of the sales process to its successful completion
Robert “Bob” Beck
Having been involved in buying, selling and managing real estate properties for more than 35 years, Bob has extensive experience in multiple markets that enable him to best help clients achieve their goals. His experience with luxury homes, farms, and investment properties allow him to provide a broad range of services and solutions tailored to the client’s needs. His extensive experience in relocation management gives him a great understanding of the sense of urgency a client has when making a change.
Bob is active in supporting the community through participation in non-profit organizations and contributions to charitable organizations. He serves on the Yosemite Fund Conservancy and a member of the John Muir Society, is a Color Bearer for the Civil War Fund, and Past Treasurer and Program Chair of Rotary. He supports the Land Trust for Tennessee, The Tennessee State Museum, Good Works Foundation, Horticultural Society of Middle Tennessee, The Belcourt Theater, National Trust for Historic Preservation, Nashville Public Television, Nashville Public Library, American Farmland Trust, Harpeth River Watershed, Humanities Tennessee, Belmont Mansion, Cheekwood and numerous educational institutions.
Bob and his wife, Meg, live on a farm near Franklin, TN and have two sons and a daughter living in Austin, TX and Portland, OR. They have four Field and Hunt Trial Golden Retrievers.
As the leader of the Premiere Properties Group, Bob has gained global executive experience from his executive positions at IBM, Bank of America, Abbott Labs, Gateway Computers and Scient Corporation. This executive business experience puts Bob in a unique position to offer our clients the highest level of service.
Contact Bob at Bob@PremierePropertiesGroup.com.